-   -   How do I get the current column's data from that cell to another? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/127574-how-do-i-get-current-columns-data-cell-another.html)

CB

How do I get the current column's data from that cell to another?

There are 12 columns representing a month from Jan to Dec. Each month data
is filled in the appropriate cell. I want to pull the lastest update into
another spreadsheet that is only one column. Example: Col A is 20; Col B is
35; Col C is 30. Spreadsheet I want it linked to is Col A where I want to
show the most current data (in this case, Col C) Next month I want that same
column to give me Col D's number. Maximum does not work because Col C is
lower than Col B so I get Col B data. How do I get the current column's data
from that cell to the other cell? --
CB