-   -   formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/127512-formulas.html)

tjh

formulas

I am creating a chart that my spreadsheet totals go into. Here is an example
of one of my spreadsheets:
Mnth total qty ordered total qty shipped total scrap
JAN 456 455 1
FEB 898 877 21
MAR 345 321 24

I need the total scrap to be PPM - parts per million, so it will show up on
my chart. What kind of formula should I/can I use to turn the #'s in my
total scrap column into PPM?
PLEASE help me!!!

--
TJH