-   -   Summing same cell/cells from multiple sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/12728-summing-same-cell-cells-multiple-sheets.html)

Dave

Summing same cell/cells from multiple sheets

I am creating a report with a summary sheet which will contain the totals of
many subsheets. I have seen a formula that sums the same cell from multiple
sheets without having to go to each sheet and do a formula like +"cell
refernece"+"cell refernece".... I can not remeber the formula.

Any help is apprecaited
Thanks

Peo Sjoblom

Try

=SUM(first:last!A10)

apply as follows:
type equal sign, select the first sheet that you want to be included, hold
down shift key and select the last sheet, click in the cell
you want to sum, press enter.

Peo Sjoblom