-   -   Trying to use Lookup with Named Columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/127250-trying-use-lookup-named-columns.html)

San

Trying to use Lookup with Named Columns

I have a price list with item numbers & decriptions in columns A & B followed
by 6 columns of possible price levels based on customer type and location
(i.e. North America List, North American OEM, etc)

I'm trying to create seperate tabs for each of the 6 price levels which
refer back to the main sheet. Simple enough, except I am attempting to use a
name or label instead of just a cell reference. I also don't know anything
about dynamic ranges.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
--
Sandy Controller

Bob Phillips

Trying to use Lookup with Named Columns

So what exactly is the problem Sandy. How to create the names, how to use
them, they give wrong answer?

Can you post what you have done to date, formulae, names etc.?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips