-   -   Excel cell references to 2nd worksheet stopped working (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/12720-excel-cell-references-2nd-worksheet-stopped-working.html)

StardustMM

Excel cell references to 2nd worksheet stopped working

After modifying a few cell references, my Excel worksheet stopped
communicating within itself among other referenced tabs(worksheets). How do
I correct this without starting over.

Peo Sjoblom

What do you mean by that, not calculating? What happens if you press F9?
If that works set calculation to automatic under toolsoptionscalculation

Peo Sjoblom