-   -   Does anyone see this .xls]sheetname? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/127015-does-anyone-see-xls%5Dsheetname.html)

Eric

Does anyone see this .xls]sheetname?

I only copy the whole sheet from other excel file into my file, but when I
try to rename the sheetname, .xls] will automatically add in front of
sheetname.
Does anyone have any suggestion on how to solve this issue?
Thank for any suggestions
Eric

Max

Does anyone see this .xls]sheetname?

Try saving the new file first before you rename the sheet(s).
--
Max
Singapore
"Eric" wrote:
Does anyone see this .xls]sheetname?
I only copy the whole sheet from other excel file into my file, but when I
try to rename the sheetname, .xls] will automatically add in front of
sheetname.
Does anyone have any suggestion on how to solve this issue?
Thank for any suggestions
Eric

Dave Peterson

Does anyone see this .xls]sheetname?