-   -   Order of Cell Advancement (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/126642-order-cell-advancement.html)

MRR

Order of Cell Advancement

I have a protected spreadsheet where I allow users to only access unprotected
cells. Is it possible to set the order of advancement on the unprotected
cells? Currently, with the user inputs data in the first accessible cell
then hits enter, they are taken to the very bottom of the spreadsheet rather
than to the next cell in either up&down order or left to right order.

Bob Phillips

Order of Cell Advancement

See http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0008.html

--