-   -   calculate (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/126535-calculate.html)

Joye

calculate

I have recently switched from Office 2000 to office 2003. I have a workbook
with several pages. When I enter a value at b2 on sheet one, excel also
changes to the same value at b2 on on the other sheets.

Jason Lepack

calculate

I suspect that you have your worksheets grouped. Right click on one of
the Worksheet Tabs and click "Ungroup Sheets"

Cheers,
Jason Lepack

Joye wrote:
I have recently switched from Office 2000 to office 2003. I have a workbook
with several pages. When I enter a value at b2 on sheet one, excel also
changes to the same value at b2 on on the other sheets.

Joye

calculate

That did it. Thank you so much!