-   -   HELP WITH CODE (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/12651-help-code.html)

Greg Brow

HELP WITH CODE

I am using this code to transfer times from a userform to my template, The
trouble is when I click on any of the cells it automatically places 00:00 in
the cell which then causes a conflict on my other sheet's "if" code any
help would be appriciated.

Private Sub TextBox1_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
TextBox1.Text = Format(TextBox1.Text, "00:00")
End Sub

Thanks in advance

Greg

JulieD

Hi Greg

not really understanding what's going on here .. if you'ld like to zip up
the workbook and email it direct to me i'll be happy to take a look -
julied at hcts dot net dot au

Cheers
JulieD

"Greg Brow" wrote in message
I am using this code to transfer times from a userform to my template, The
trouble is when I click on any of the cells it automatically places 00:00
in the cell which then causes a conflict on my other sheet's "if" code any
help would be appriciated.

Private Sub TextBox1_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
TextBox1.Text = Format(TextBox1.Text, "00:00")
End Sub

Thanks in advance

Greg

Greg

Thanks for the offer,

Unfortunately I realised I was wrong. The problem never occured again so I
assume it was me.

Thanks again

Greg

"Greg Brow" wrote in message
I am using this code to transfer times from a userform to my template,
The trouble is when I click on any of the cells it automatically places
00:00 in the cell which then causes a conflict on my other sheet's "if"
code any help would be appriciated.

Private Sub TextBox1_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
TextBox1.Text = Format(TextBox1.Text, "00:00")
End Sub

Thanks in advance

Greg

JulieD