-   -   conditional Formatting based on cell formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/126180-conditional-formatting-based-cell-formatting.html)

Totom

conditional Formatting based on cell formatting

Hello,

I wanted to know if it was possible to do the following and if yes how.

I have a cell A1 (for example) that has a date (01/10/2006) which is
bold black. This is a deadline date therefore not the actual date. When
I get the actual date I change the formatting to bold Green/Red
(depending if I was on time or late). when the date is bold black, I
would like a conditional formatting to look at the date vs today and if
date < today then I would like to format the background of this cell
RED.

How can I do this ?
Thanks