-   -   How do I underline? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/12505-how-do-i-underline.html)

thumper

How do I underline?

I have a worksheet that has a subject listed for each month of the year by
weeks. My question is how do I under line the last week of every month
completely across the columns? I can underline by each word separately but
want the whole thing underlined. Also when I have a line in BOLD that has to
been underlined and I have narrowed the row space, it seems the underline
causes the top of the letters in the BOLD row to be cut off. So guess I have
two separate questions needed to be answered.

Roger Govier

Hi thumper

Try Format=Cell=Border and select the bottom of each cell.
Having formatted once cell correctly, you can use the Format Painter on the
Standard toolbar to make any other cells the same.

--
Regards
Roger Govier