-   -   Calculating Calls closed in Given periods (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/124709-calculating-calls-closed-given-periods.html)

phocused

Calculating Calls closed in Given periods

Hi,
I'm back again with another problem :-) Hopefully someone can help.

I have a list of open dates(A2) and a list of closed dates(B2) which
represent problem calls.

I need to be able to tell how many were closed in 1 day, 1week, 1 month, 90
days and also what the average time to closure is.

Is this something simple to do ?

Thanks in advance

Paul

Teethless mama

Calculating Calls closed in Given periods

=SUMPRODUCT(--(B2:B100=--"1/4/2007")

"phocused" wrote:

Hi,
I'm back again with another problem :-) Hopefully someone can help.

I have a list of open dates(A2) and a list of closed dates(B2) which
represent problem calls.

I need to be able to tell how many were closed in 1 day, 1week, 1 month, 90
days and also what the average time to closure is.

Is this something simple to do ?

Thanks in advance

Paul

phocused

Calculating Calls closed in Given periods

Hi Mama,

Is this complete?

Rgds Paul

"Teethless mama" wrote: