-   -   How to modify the web link for retrieving data from external sourc (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/124423-how-modify-web-link-retrieving-data-external-sourc.html)

Eric

How to modify the web link for retrieving data from external sourc

Referring to Excel General Question
Does anyone know how to modify the web link for retrieving data from
external source? such as
http://www.hkex.com.hk/futures/futur...hsio070102.htm
This parameter "http://www.hkex.com.hk/futures/futuresdayrpt/hsio" does not
change, but this part "070102.htm" will be changed based on the current date.
I cannot use indirect function under external linkage, does anyone have any
idea on solving this problem?
Thank you in advance
Eric

JLatham

How to modify the web link for retrieving data from external sourc

See my reply in GQ?
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...c-bc9a30ba9ad4