-   -   Pictures in comments - Excel 2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/12427-pictures-comments-excel-2000-a.html)

Bwasp

Pictures in comments - Excel 2000

Can and how does one insert pictures in comments in Excel 2000? I was sent a
file with this which tells me somewhere it can be done.
--
Curious writer of copious notes.
Bwasp

Jason Morin

I'm using XL2003 but I'm fairly confident that you can do
it in XL2000. For step-by-step instructions, see:

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

Can and how does one insert pictures in comments in

Excel 2000? I was sent a
file with this which tells me somewhere it can be done.
--
Curious writer of copious notes.
Bwasp
.