-   -   How to send a single page email from excel 2000 using outlook xp (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/124173-how-send-single-page-email-excel-2000-using-outlook-xp.html)

vols2812

How to send a single page email from excel 2000 using outlook xp

I updated my pc with software for my cell phone sync, the softward updated my
Outlook , now while trying to send a single page out of an excel workbook I
get an error message that I don't have my mailbox sent up correctly or that
my connection is not made,,, both of which are ok. I am using Excel 2000. My
IT Dept keeps telling me I will need to buy an upgarde of Excel to make it
work....There's got to be a way to make this work ...is there?

Ron de Bruin

How to send a single page email from excel 2000 using outlook xp

Hi vols2812

See number 3
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm

--