-   -   How do I get my vertical scrolling back? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/124006-how-do-i-get-my-vertical-scrolling-back.html)

Irene

How do I get my vertical scrolling back?

The scroll bar to the right that allows me to scroll up and down my page
horizontally does not show on documents that I have previously done. How do
I fix it?

Peo Sjoblom

How do I get my vertical scrolling back?

Look under toolsoptionsview, windows options

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

Irene wrote:
The scroll bar to the right that allows me to scroll up and down my page
horizontally does not show on documents that I have previously done. How do
I fix it?

Irene

How do I get my vertical scrolling back?

I did as you said and the horizontal scroll and vertical scroll were checked.
What do I check next?

Irene wrote:
The scroll bar to the right that allows me to scroll up and down my page
horizontally does not show on documents that I have previously done. How do
I fix it?

Dave Peterson

How do I get my vertical scrolling back?

Make sure that part of the window is visible.

Window|Arrange|Tiled
and resize them the way you want.

--

Dave Peterson

Irene

How do I get my vertical scrolling back?

Hi Dave, thank you very much, you solved my problem. I'm new to Excel and
appreciate your help. Irene