-   -   Show info in linked cells in dif workbks? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/12389-show-info-linked-cells-dif-workbks.html)

noclue

Show info in linked cells in dif workbks?

I am linking cells in different workbooks together. All that I am getting the
destination cell is the formula or address. How do I get the actual info to
be displayed?

Peo Sjoblom

Make sure the destination cells are not text formatted. If they are not text
formatted,
select all destination cells, do editreplace and replace = with = (replace
equal sign with equal sign)

Peo Sjoblom