-   -   Data Validation Question? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/123578-data-validation-question.html)

mastermind

Data Validation Question?

I need to limit the data entered into a cell to be either: 1, E, e, A,
or a. Can someone tell me the custom formula I would need, to achieve
this result? Thank you.

David Biddulph

Data Validation Question?

Data/ Validation/ Allow: List, and in source include: 1, E, e, A
--
David Biddulph

"mastermind" wrote in message
ps.com...
I need to limit the data entered into a cell to be either: 1, E, e, A,
or a. Can someone tell me the custom formula I would need, to achieve
this result? Thank you.

John Bundy

Data Validation Question?

Use Data-Validation select list, and put those choices in a list where you
want and select them, they will only have the option to choose one of those.
--
-John Northwest11
is helpful.