-   -   How to I make sure that my workbook always opens with a desired sh (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/123239-how-i-make-sure-my-workbook-always-opens-desired-sh.html)

Shariq

How to I make sure that my workbook always opens with a desired sh

Hi!
I've got a problem. I want to make sure that everytime I open a workbook, to
make it open always with the same page/sheet I want, because normally it will
open the sheet you were working on last.(before you closed it).
so please if someone can help me.

SteveW

How to I make sure that my workbook always opens with a desired sh

First don't Multipost
You can either have a auto-open macro to select the starting sheet
or an auto-close one to ensure it selects the one you want as it closes

Steve