-   -   unable to view photos in excel sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/122970-unable-view-photos-excel-sheet.html)

sach

unable to view photos in excel sheet

I have a mail which has a attachemnt of photos sent to me by yahoo id, when i
downloaded the same and opened i was not able to see any photos in the file
but the same file was downloaded on next Pc i am able to see the photos.
please help for the matter

macropod

unable to view photos in excel sheet

Hi sach,

In Tools|Options|View, click the 'Show all' option under 'Objects'.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]