Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Refer to the previous worksheet in a formula

I have a workbook in which a new worksheet is created each week based on a
copy of the previous week. The sheets are named from 1 to 52. Is there any
way I can refer to last week's sheet in a formula. If I was to refer to the
sheet's name I would have to update the formulas each week to refer to the
next number which I would rather avoid doing.

Thank you in advance