Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to use HLOOKUP for different sheets depending on results from 2 cells

I have 2 cells with 3 possiable results each. Depending on the results
from both these cells, determines which sheet needs to be used to
lookup the correct data on. I can get it to work when I specify what
sheet to use, but the sheet is a variable and I cannot figure out how
to get it to work. Thank