-   -   excel quick find format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/12223-excel-quick-find-format.html)

chris

excel quick find format

i am looking for a way to format a cell for using a quick find where i could
put a number in a cell and it would bring me to that cell that the number is
is there a way to do this such is if i was looking for a cell that had the
nuber 1022 and wanted to go directly to that number and it would bring me
there
please help
--
chris

R.VENKATARAMAN

have I understood? what about <find funciton.

contol+F and type 1022 and click findnext