-   -   help with excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/12219-help-excel.html)

aura

help with excel

I'm trying to set up a spreadsheet that will allow me to quickly check
employee hours. In a time formate I want to calculate cells (a + b = c), (d
+ e = f), (b + e = Total)

sebastienm

Hi,
Not sure what you mean but:
- say you have data in A2 and B2
- to compute A2+B2 and place it in C2: in C2 enter the formula: =A2+B2
- now say you need to have this formula from C2 to C10: select C2, copy it
(menu Edit Copy), select C3:C10 and Paste (menu Edit Paste).

You get the idea for the other parts.
Regards,
Sebastien