-   -   create work schedule in Excell (6employees rotating shifts) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/122095-create-work-schedule-excell-6employees-rotating-shifts.html)

suzyg23

create work schedule in Excell (6employees rotating shifts)

Hi there,

I would like to create a calender in excell. I want it to look like an
ordinary calendar (1 month per page) we have 6 employees and they all work a
rotation of 6 on 3 off. I want to be able to enter formulas so that the
calendar becomes perpetual and I don't have to do them manually on a monthly
basis. I am hoping not to have to buy additional software.

Thanks for all your' help,

Sue

Peo Sjoblom

create work schedule in Excell (6employees rotating shifts)

Its not a simple task and excel is hardly better than a paper and a pen
when it comes to this unless you use VBA

http://blog.jausovec.net/

if you go there, then click at the files link there is a template for
creating work schedules, should probably work for at least
excel 2000-2003

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions