-   -   How do i know differences between two versions of the same documen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/12200-how-do-i-know-differences-between-two-versions-same-documen.html)

luisanthony

How do i know differences between two versions of the same documen

I have two excel Spreadsheets...very large files. One has been modified a
bit, yet i don't know what has changed. How can i find that out?

CLR

Hi luisanthony............

I've had this problem many times, so I bought a commercial program that has
this as one of it's features.........it works great! If you're interested,
email me direct and I'll give you the particulars.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3