-   -   combo reference on another combo box for picking address etc. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/121968-combo-reference-another-combo-box-picking-address-etc.html)

kbjin

combo reference on another combo box for picking address etc.

Hi does anybody know how can I create two combo boxes that can be used
a filter to pick up address divided into country?

e.g. I want to pick all the address in the uk (in the first combo box),
it will prepare for the second combo box.
wehn i come to the second combo box, all the address within the uk can
be listed there.
can anybody help?
thanks. sam

Ron Coderre

combo reference on another combo box for picking address etc.

See the Dependent Lists section of Debra Dalgleish's website:

Does that help?
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP