-   -   Display cell numbers/letters on top and sides of an excel documen. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/12173-display-cell-numbers-letters-top-sides-excel-documen.html)

MSICI

Display cell numbers/letters on top and sides of an excel documen.

I am working in an excel document where the number/letters of the cells are
not visible at the top and along the side.

Chip Pearson

Go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the View tab. There,
check the "Row & column headers" check box.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"MSICI" wrote in message
I am working in an excel document where the number/letters of
the cells are
not visible at the top and along the side.

MSICI

Thanks...................that was too simple!