-   -   I am looking for a loan schedule which allows for a residual (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/121423-i-am-looking-loan-schedule-allows-residual.html)

Loan Schedule with residual

I am looking for a loan schedule which allows for a residual

All of the loan amortisation tables in Excel assume a nil balance at the end
- I am looking for one which allows a balance at the end, ie: a residual.

Louise

I am looking for a loan schedule which allows for a residual

Hi
Would the PMT function work for this, as you are able to specify 'fv' -
future value. This is the balance left at the end of the loan.

HTH.
Louise

"Loan Schedule with residual" wrote:

All of the loan amortisation tables in Excel assume a nil balance at the end
- I am looking for one which allows a balance at the end, ie: a residual.

Network Capital

I am looking for a loan schedule which allows for a residual

Allow me your email address and shall forward as an attachment a spreadsheet
which calcualtes payments in advance or arrears and makes allowance for
residual or balloon payments. From there it generates an amortization
schedule. regards