-   -   how to combine an IF Function with a lookup function to determine (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/121407-how-combine-if-function-lookup-function-determine.html)

[email protected]

how to combine an IF Function with a lookup function to determine

I have two charts. I have to combine an IF function with a lookup fuction to
determine the value in the last column of the first chart.
The value is to determine minutes allowed based on age and gender.
The time varies by gender. That information is in the second chart.

ryanb.

how to combine an IF Function with a lookup function to determine

" wrote
in message ...
I have two charts. I have to combine an IF function with a lookup fuction
determine the value in the last column of the first chart.
The value is to determine minutes allowed based on age and gender.
The time varies by gender. That information is in the second chart.

take a look at

HTH,

ryanb.