-   -   calling "Fact()" from a macro in excel 2002 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/121355-calling-fact-macro-excel-2002-a.html)

Joe Farruggio

calling "Fact()" from a macro in excel 2002

Hi
Does anyone know how to call either the "Fact(x)" or the "Combin(x,y)"
functions from a macro? I need to have x and y as variables obtained
from inputs to the program as it is running.

Dave Peterson

calling "Fact()" from a macro in excel 2002

See your other post and

MsgBox Application.Combin(13, 5)

may give you an idea.

--