-   -   replace multiple entries in excel state=st west=w east=e continue (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/121061-replace-multiple-entries-excel-state%3Dst-west%3Dw-east%3De-continue.html)

Bob

replace multiple entries in excel state=st west=w east=e continue

How can I replace more then one word at a time using the replace function on
excell.

Bob

replace multiple entries in excel state=st west=w east=e conti

Please HELP

"Bob" wrote:

I think there has to be a way that I can set-up a group of word that
everytime they get copy to a sheet become there abbreviations.

"Bob" wrote:

I can replace state with st. or west with w. The problem is I have to do each
word seperate. Is there a I can replace everytime I paste
west,east,south,north,and more with one function.

"Teethless mama" wrote:

Highlight your data range
Go to Edit Replace Find What: Example 1 Replace With: Example 2
Replace All

All the Example 1 will replace with Example 2