-   -   print settings (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/120531-print-settings.html)

Jim

print settings

Hi All,

How can I change print set up settings, on all tabs on a worksheet?

I can do it from print preview, but it only changes the set up for the
active sheet.
I have a workbook with many tabs, and there must be a quick method to set up
for all tabs.

Thanks.

Jim.

Vaughan

print settings

You can select several or all pages at once by holding down Ctl and clicking
each sheet in turn, or by selecting the first sheet then holding down shift
and clicing on the last sheet.

When you have selected the sheets you want to set up, you can set most of
the print settings for all the selected sheets.

"Jim" wrote:

Hi All,

How can I change print set up settings, on all tabs on a worksheet?

I can do it from print preview, but it only changes the set up for the
active sheet.
I have a workbook with many tabs, and there must be a quick method to set up
for all tabs.

Thanks.

Jim.

Gord Dibben

print settings

Jim

Some print setup features can be set with the worksheets "grouped".

Right-click on a sheet tab and "select all sheets"

Then set up the active sheet and all sheets will receive same setup.

EXCEPTIONS..............

Print Range cannot be set on grouped sheets.

Rows to repeat at top cannot be set on grouped sheets.

To set these two items on all sheets would require VBA code.

If interested in some code, post back.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP