-   -   Change text colour according to number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/120294-change-text-colour-according-number.html)

R.Demandt

Change text colour according to number

Does anyone now how I can let the text colour change according to the number
in the cell? If the number = 6 or above the text needs to be geen, If the
number = 5,9 or lower the text needs to be red.

Thanks for any help,
R.Demandt

Ron Coderre

Change text colour according to number

Try this:

Select the cell(s) to be impacted

From the Excel main menu:
<format<conditional formatting
For Condition_1
Cell Value is: Greater than or equal to: 6
Click the [format] button and set your format
Click the [OK] button

For Condition_2
Cell Value is: Less than: 6
Click the [format] button and set your format
Click the [OK] buttons to finish

Does that help?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"R.Demandt" wrote:

Does anyone now how I can let the text colour change according to the number
in the cell? If the number = 6 or above the text needs to be geen, If the
number = 5,9 or lower the text needs to be red.

Thanks for any help,
R.Demandt

R.Demandt

Change text colour according to number