-   -   Currency Conversion Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/119872-currency-conversion-formula.html)

pantherguy

Currency Conversion Formula

Does anyone know where I can find a formula to change a number into text,
kind of like writing a check? For example, if I type 10.71 into a field, I
would like it to display, Ten and 71/100 in another field. Any suggestions.
Excel 2003.

Bob Phillips

Currency Conversion Formula

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"pantherguy" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can find a formula to change a number into text,
kind of like writing a check? For example, if I type 10.71 into a field, I
would like it to display, Ten and 71/100 in another field. Any

suggestions.
Excel 2003.

Niek Otten

Currency Conversion Formula

Not entirely what you describe, but do check

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten