-   -   How do I put a toolbar button into a worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/119079-how-do-i-put-toolbar-button-into-worksheet.html)

Diamond1974

How do I put a toolbar button into a worksheet?

I am looking to essentially put the "Create Microsoft Outlook Task" button
(or create a similar button) into a worksheet on a recurring basis. I can
"create / draw" a button but am struggling to establish how to actually make
it function (ie when you click on it the desired "link" happens).

Any help greatly appreciated

Novice ;-)

Natalie

How do I put a toolbar button into a worksheet?

Create the macro to create the task.

On the Form toolbar, choose the option for a button (small grey button) then
right click on it and "assign macro". Assign your macro to it.

Click on it to use.