-   -   cell with value returns that value, empty cell returns zero (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/118834-cell-value-returns-value-empty-cell-returns-zero.html)

tamarak

cell with value returns that value, empty cell returns zero

How do I: If a cell contains a value, that cell shows that value. If that
cell is empty, that cell shows zero

David Biddulph

cell with value returns that value, empty cell returns zero

=IF(A1="",0,A1)
--
David Biddulph

"tamarak" wrote in message
How do I: If a cell contains a value, that cell shows that value. If that
cell is empty, that cell shows zero

shail

cell with value returns that value, empty cell returns zero

Hi,
At the cell, other than A1, write -

=IF(A1,A1,0)

Thankyou,