-   -   How do I remove unnecessary vertical page break? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/118794-how-do-i-remove-unnecessary-vertical-page-break.html)

1smstewart1

How do I remove unnecessary vertical page break?

I created a chart with 5 little columns. Excel took the liberty of inserting
a very unnecessary vertical page break. The information quite easily fit on
one sheet of paper. Adusting the margins aren't the issue. Document is
virtually useless to me.

Fred Smith

How do I remove unnecessary vertical page break?

How big is your chart? Are you trying to print just the chart, or the chart and
the columns?

You can force Excel to print all the information on one page through FilePage
Setup... In Scaling, set Fit to 1 page wide and 1 tall.

Fred

"1smstewart1" wrote in message
I created a chart with 5 little columns. Excel took the liberty of inserting
a very unnecessary vertical page break. The information quite easily fit on
one sheet of paper. Adusting the margins aren't the issue. Document is
virtually useless to me.

Gord Dibben

How do I remove unnecessary vertical page break?

What happens if you go to FilePrint AreaClear then select your print area and
re-set it?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP