-   -   How do I reference the same cell as I move through range of cells. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/11867-how-do-i-reference-same-cell-i-move-through-range-cells.html)

MikeShep

How do I reference the same cell as I move through range of cells.

I want to refence the same cell as I copy the initial range of cells further
down the page. Two of the cells referenced in the formula need to change,
but I need one to stay constant:
=IF(AND(C4C121, C5C122), 500, "n/a")
C4 and C5 need to change as I copy to new areas, but C121 and C122 need to
be constantly referenced.

R.VENKATARAMAN

are you thinking of absolute reference

for .e.g