-   -   Problem to close a group of columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/118555-problem-close-group-columns.html)

Staffan Knös

Problem to close a group of columns

I have a speed sheet in which I have grouped the columns into different groups.
Some of these groups II can open and close without any problems
BUT some of the groups I can not any longer close, when I try I get an error
pop up with this text: €œObjekt kan inte flyttas utanför blad€ in English ruff
€œObject can not be moved outside the sheet€
What is the problem?
--
Best regards
Staffan

Gord Dibben

Problem to close a group of columns

Have a look at this KB Article.......may help.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 02:50:01 -0800, Staffan Knös
wrote:

I have a speed sheet in which I have grouped the columns into different groups.
Some of these groups II can open and close without any problems
BUT some of the groups I can not any longer close, when I try I get an error
pop up with this text: “Objekt kan inte flyttas utanför blad” in English ruff