-   -   All Worksheets in a Data Validation combo (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/118420-all-worksheets-data-validation-combo.html)

[email protected]

All Worksheets in a Data Validation combo

I used Get.Workbook(1) and derived an array of all worksheets' names
(eg. wsNames). When I try to put it as a list in Data Validation
(=wsNames) I get an error.

Also: Cant get complete reference about these Get.xxx(x) anywhere.
Where did they come from?
I haven't read about them in any book available.

imho

All Worksheets in a Data Validation combo

-- that's me :))

I found XLMacro.chm . Don't need any other reference.
The question remains where can I use this functions.
What are the limitations and how to go around them.