-   -   Shading only part of the area between the axes in a 2D line graph. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/11803-shading-only-part-area-between-axes-2d-line-graph.html)

Mzee

Shading only part of the area between the axes in a 2D line graph.

I am trying to format a 2D line graph with points that lie either within or
outside an upper and a lower limit.
How do I shade the area between the upper and lower limits a different
colour from the rest of the plot area?

John Mansfield

Mzee,

Take a look at Jon's site for some examples:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ngColumns.html

If this link doesn't fit your needs, be sure to look at Jon's entire site:

http://www.peltiertech.com

If you still can't get the answer, post back to the Excel charting newsgroup
with an example of your data. Sounds like the task shouldn't be too
difficult.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield