-   -   How do I merge and replace matching cells from different workshee (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/117729-how-do-i-merge-replace-matching-cells-different-workshee.html)

Nichole Olah

How do I merge and replace matching cells from different workshee

I need to match up cells (billing numbers) from one worksheet to another. I
cannot sort them because there are different billing numbers on each
worksheet, only some match up. The idea is to find the matching billing
numbers, and replace the corresponding revenue numbers where the billing
numbers match up.

Is this possible?

Thank you so much!!

Duke Carey

How do I merge and replace matching cells from different workshee

What you want to accomplish is probably something that can be done; however,
your description is so vague that people what have to guess at what you are
trying to do.

Please post back with sample data and a clearer statement of what you need
to accomplish