-   -   Excel commands (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/117709-excel-commands.html)

Old Timer

Excel commands

I am having a simple problem that I cannot figure out the command/s for.

I would like to transfer 6 numbers in columns B-G depending on what result I
get from a cell 1- 20

IE IF AX66=1 THEN AX66 = B1 to G1
OR
IFAX66=12 THEN AX66= B12 to G12

I would potentially like to transfer 20 lines of 6 numbers to another area
on the worksheet.

Max

Excel commands

You've got one guess hazarded in your multi-post in .misc
Pl do not multi-post.
--
Max
Singapore