-   -   selected extraction of cell ref in a series of cells in a row/colu (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/117477-selected-extraction-cell-ref-series-cells-row-colu.html)

romelsb

selected extraction of cell ref in a series of cells in a row/colu

I have a varying quantity of cells in a table from 4x4 upto 45x45.

Some cells contains values while some are blank.

I need to extract the following in one cell.
1. cell refs in blank e.g. result "A1,E3,F5,A35,K40,,,,,AS45" - in any
ordered arrangement.

Also, I need to extract the following in another cell.
2. cell refs with integer values (+/0/-) e.g. result "A2,E4,F6,,,,,AS44" -
in any ordered arrangement.

Please advise for a trial formulation on the above 2 cells.....
--
"Bright minds are blessed to those who share them.."-rsb.