-   -   how do I put in the IF function only integer as true values? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/117417-how-do-i-put-if-function-only-integer-true-values.html)

suat

how do I put in the IF function only integer as true values?

I want excel to select as true the closest integer in a cell which has a
probability distribution and can therefore have several values. I am trying
to use the IF function and wonder if there is a command to put as true value
"closest integer". Thank you

Bernard Liengme

how do I put in the IF function only integer as true values?

Please rephrase.
Do you want the closest integer to a numbers such as 1.23 (1) and 6.89 (7) ?
If so use =ROUND(A1,0)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme