-   -   Formula Help Needed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/117385-formula-help-needed.html)

FordFiestaST150

Formula Help Needed

I am busy typing up a Application Form. Cell E9 contains drop-down of either
Yes or No. If user selects Yes I need text to be displayed in Cell E11 and
nothing to displayed if No is selected.
Tried following formula: =If(E9,"What is your Student Number?", " ") and it
returned a Value Error.

Stefi

Formula Help Needed

Try this:
=If(E9="Yes","What is your Student Number?", "")

Regards,
Stefi

FordFiestaST150 ezt *rta: