-   -   Calander in Spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/117119-calander-spreadsheet.html)

Dolson

Calander in Spreadsheet

How can I for example if I click on Cell 2-A get a Calander to pop up and
click on the date and it will populate the cell with the date selected.

Gord Dibben

Calander in Spreadsheet

See Ron de Bruin's site for how to set up a calendar in a cell.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:58:02 -0800, Dolson
wrote:

How can I for example if I click on Cell 2-A get a Calander to pop up and
click on the date and it will populate the cell with the date selected.

Dolson

Calander in Spreadsheet

Is there a way for example you have a spreadshheet with information and in
Cell C=5 it requires a date. The cell has a notion of somesort that once you
click it a calendar opens and you can select a date and it will fill the
cell. Something like on the airlines reservation system where you need dates
entered.

Thanks

wrote:

How can I for example if I click on Cell 2-A get a Calander to pop up and
click on the date and it will populate the cell with the date selected.

Gord Dibben

Calander in Spreadsheet

Did you visit Ron's site?

He provides all you need to have a calendar that pops up when you click on a
cell.

Gord