-   -   go to last filled cell in a column shortcut (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/116751-go-last-filled-cell-column-shortcut.html)

inthestands

go to last filled cell in a column shortcut

I have different size files that have data on every other row. I need to
locate the last row that has data in it. I would like to start at the top
(B1) of column B and be able to use a shortcut or macro to immeadiately go to
the last cell that has data in column B. any ideas?

Thanks in advance
--
inthestands

Sune Fibaek

inthestands wrote:
I have different size files that have data on every other row. I need to
locate the last row that has data in it. I would like to start at the top
(B1) of column B and be able to use a shortcut or macro to immeadiately go to
the last cell that has data in column B. any ideas?

Ctrl + end seems to do the trick (at least in my Danish Excel).

/Sune

Gord Dibben

go to last filled cell in a column shortcut

Sub findbottom()
ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, 2).End(xlUp).Select
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP