-   -   Transposing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/116445-transposing.html)

Deena

Transposing

I have a spreadsheet that contains 45 rows and 90 columns. I need to make the
rows into 45 columns and the columns into 90 rows.

shail

Transposing

Hi Deena

Copy and right click your mouse button to select paste special and
select "Transpose".

thanks,

Shail

Deena wrote:
I have a spreadsheet that contains 45 rows and 90 columns. I need to make the
rows into 45 columns and the columns into 90 rows.

Anne Troy

Transposing

From the help file....

Move data between rows and columns
Copy the data in one or more columns or rows.
Before you paste the copied data, right-click your first destination cell
(the first cell of the row or column into which you want to paste your data),
and then click Paste Special.
In the Paste Special dialog box, select Transpose, and then click OK.
You'll find theTranspose check box in the lower-right corner of the dialog
box:

--
~Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com